Keto Mexican Cauliflower Rice
Low Carb Mexican Cauliflower Rice
This low-carb, Mexican rice cabbage recipe is vegetarian and rich in flavor, making it the perfect side dish for everyone.
- 3 ounces Butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons onion flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- 1/4 cup Tomato Puree
- 2 teaspoons Cilantro finely chopped
- Place a large frying pan over medium low heat. Add the butter, garlic powder and onion flakes and gently sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower rice, salt and pepper and sauté for 3 minutes, until the cauliflower is beginning to soften.
- Add the tomato puree and stir well. Continue to cook for another 3-5 minutes until the cauliflower is cooked through.
- Take the pan off the heat and stir through the cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy.