Keto Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp
Dear followers, it is time to confess! I surrender to the recipe! Such shrimp enjoyment we get!
Prepare the wonderful butter, bake the shrimp in it! The aroma is so dangerous, you can dissolve in it! The toasts are all crispy, so beckoning to yourself! We dunk them in butter, get pleasure! I want to tell you friends in confidence, it’s impossible to argue with such shrimps! Delicious is simply unreal! Fly away instantly!
Keto Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp with Zoodles
- 4-5 medium-sized zucchini
- 1 lb jumbo raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 3 tbsp butter OR ghee
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 lemon juice and zest
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes optional
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- Using a spiralizer, vegetable peeler or a mandoline, make the zucchini noodles. Then, set aside. (You can also sprinkle with salt for 10-15 minutes to remove some moisture - this helps prevent the zoodles from getting soggy.
- Heat the butter (or oil) in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp in a single layer and season with salt and pepper. Allow to cook for about 1-2 minutes undisturbed.
- Add the garlic, then flip the shrimp and allow to cook for another 1-2 minutes, or until pink and no longer translucent. Add lemon juice, Italian seasoning, paprika and chili flakes (if using). Use tongs to gently transfer shrimp to a plate leaving the sauce in the pan.
- Add zucchini to the pan and toss for about 30 seconds to a minute to coat. Add the shrimp back to the pan and toss again until everything is warmed through (do not overcook to avoid zucchini noodles from getting soggy).
- Remove from heat and serve hot with a sprinkle of parsley if desired.